Medical Claims Supervisor
Secure your career by landing a brand new job at an established National Medical Insurance company that offers an unbeatable benefit package!
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone with a stellar personality, ability to lead a team, and that has previous medical claims experience.
This position oversees the Medical Claim Adjusters, Time Loss Adjusters, and the Customer Service staff. This position would also be responsible for processing medical claims and responding to inquiries from customers regarding their claims.
- Located centrally in Brecksville, OH with easy access to highways .
- Pay rate of $35K – $38K annually.
- Hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm .
- This is a wonderful chance to get your foot in the door with a company that offers regular increases and plenty of avenues for promotion which they do within!
- Benefits include Single and Family plans 100% PAID BY EMPLOYER, Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Pension.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a Claims Processing role.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology including CPT coding.
- Post-secondary degree or CEBS is a huge plus but not required!
- Great customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and MS Office experience.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supervising the Health & Welfare staff.
- Processing Claims.
- Answering phone calls from members regarding benefits and claims.
- Maintaining office equipment.
This is a very wonderful atmosphere environment to work in.
Don’t miss out! Send a resume to start on your prosperous career path today!